Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 26 Arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 26 Arrived

Took a family photo, but, I am taking the 22 out of the table and giving to a friend who could use a nice gesture right about now. Then take the 22 that is on wheels still, and drop that into the table. I think I will put my wsm and the Kamado (akorn) given to me and put them both in garage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	91129792_241417167252094_7491413220473700352_n.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	819780
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; March 24, 2020, 12:45 PM.

Nice looking family you have there

Comment

I like cooking on the 26...Seems like it's going to be a while before I will have enough people over to use it.

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you find that you don't get nearly the life out of a load of charcoal with the 26"? That has been the only downside for me, and I'm using the SnS XL, in conjunction with a PartyQ. I probably need to get a few cooks in during warmer weather.

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you’re right Steve R. The 26” has a larger volume to get to the same heat level in the 22”. When using a fan that means more air flow adding to the problem. Added real estate < less time to cook.

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that has been my experience, Troutman. I'll figure it out, but I didn't see that coming when upgrading to the 26", for whatever reason. With my Weber Ranch, it's simple, just increase charcoal, etc. X3 and you're good.

Congrats, yer gonna LOVE havin that extry real estate!

I mean no offense, certainly, but I gotta jus say yer yard is kinda startin to look like mine!

Jus sayin...

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly!!! I was going to tag you on this. "Keeping up with the Bones’ ". Looks great Richard!

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Richard Chrz it was most certainly meant as one.
        tbob4
        “Keeping up with the Bones’
        Lovin It, have used this line before, glad to hear somebody else come up with it, brother!
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 24, 2020, 02:39 PM.

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        tbob4 That’s hilarious.
        Great to see you around more Bonsey. 👊👊

Kind of looks like R2D2 and a stable of small flying saucers. Nice portrait of the family!

Comment

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        HaHaHa!!

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, that's so Very Good!

Agreed, you’re gonna love the 26! I miss mine😩

Comment

I'd like to see someone make a decal for the back window on ours cars showing the BBQ family we have. A kettle, a PBC, an egg, an offset, a cabinet, a grill,

Comment

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking that exact same thing.
          If someone does make something like that I want one. 👍

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Richard Chrz
          Webers are covered!

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          I just showed my wife these and she said get them. lol

26, you won’t be sorry.

I love the family photo. I see you all have the same barber.

Comment

The WSM really should've put his arm around the little Joe there.

Comment

I absolutely love my 26....so much so that I’m thinking about getting a second one and building a table with one on each end!!

Comment

Yup another lover of the 26” club. So much real estate, so little time

Comment

My 26 with Vortex has been my "go-to" grill for chicken. Love that 26! I

Comment

Nice collection. My 26 lives up at my summer cottage, currently still covered in a lot of snow.

Comment

Dang, makes me want to get the old lady preggers

Comment

Nice Family Photo!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here