Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Weber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Weber

Just purchased an 18" Weber Jumbo Joe 18". I will use it to cook up a couple of burgers or ? for the wife and I and to sear stuff out of the smokers so I don't have to fire up my big Klose grill.

Now I can join in on some of the Weber discussions and be a "Full Fledged Member" of the forum.

You did the right thing.

Comment

Ya done good...

Comment

I should have done the same thing yesterday, will rectify next week.

Comment

Well, ya been around fer 21 some months & bought an 18 incher & think yer now part of the in crowd do ya? So just whatcha been doin all this time? Bamboozalin us with theory and fake cooks & hot wind?
          Well, lemmee tell ya, this is Amazing Wibs, not Amazing Webers, although there is a really cool post called Road Webers ll. We’re glad to have ya with us even though you have some kind of lack of self steam. Now go cook sumpin & enjoy the dickens out of it & report back & don’t ferget the pics, ya here. 🕶

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            FireMan Wow! good thing I'm not sensitive. But I AM a Touchy Bas**** ouch. 😁😜
            Last edited by ofelles; February 17, 2020, 09:47 AM.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            That's just his cranky way of saying congrats !!!

Love my Jumbo Joe! Great for for small cooks, use it on my screened porch in nasty weather. Gotta keep cookin’! Also great for family beach and park trips!

Comment

I got a Jumbo Joe for my son for his 8th birthday a few months back. Great for a few sausages or burgers or a flank steak. He is loving learning to cook on it.

Comment

I use it to grill stuff and... you can smoke smaller things on it. A 2lb butt, a couple of chicken breasts, etc. Not 225F but 275 300F stuff.

Comment

Congratulations on your purchase.

I was trying to finance one of those but was declined. Something about lack of character.

Just so you know, you were a full fledged member when your check didn’t bounce.

Comment

I still tell my story about how I was wandering through Lowe's one day and they had a clearance table. On said table were 6 boxes of Jumbo Joe's being cleared at $29.99 each !! I grabbed 3, sold two and basically got the third for free. Went back to buy the rest and they were gone. Have fun with that little cooker, it's perfect for quick sears and can even do a pretty good job of smoking in a pinch, like at the beach !!

Comment

Love my Jumbo Joe, it's a great little cooker. It's especially nice if you can score a Weber table....good luck, cause theyre not sold by Weber anymore.......I got lucky, scored a new in box from Craigslist.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations, and welcome to the family. Now we can stop calling you "Uncle".

Comment

Welcome to the Club! When he cools off FireMan will show you the secret handshake.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here