Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber smokey joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super excited that ya managed to acquire a Weber, Mate!

Now find ya a table, so ya don't haveta bend down so far to tend it... dustbin, verge side find, what have ya will work...

Cheers!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Joe Table.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	736077

Name:	Joe Table 002.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	736078
    Mine's from a yard sale, 36" in diameter, 28½" tall~, an has two drop leaves, to tuck away quite nicely, when not required...

Name:	Joe Table 003.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	736079

~Standard dinin table height, vs 32" fer bathroom counters, 36" fer kitchen counters...

Comment

• Mudkat
      Mudkat commented
      Editing a comment
      Great point! I use a Workmate. Perfect height.

• JustinT
      JustinT commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones awesome point I will keep an eye out for something I can use to be honest it’s not something I had considered :-) I’m looking forward to lots of cooking on it :-)

P.S I love your collection 😍

I cook a lot of sea food outside to keep the smell out of the house. Carbon steel or caste iron pans on top of the Smokey Joe work well for this. And as HawkerXP said, great for camping!

Name:	20180705_172851.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	736092

Comment

• JustinT
      JustinT commented
      Editing a comment
      Myself and my wife love seafood it’s something I want to cook more of on the BBQ

I have both (plus Performer and Q120) and use the Smokey Joe 10 to 1 over the others. But then I also have 2 dedicated smokers a portable flat top griddle, and a 36 inch Blackstone. But the best thing about the Smokey Joe is that I made a mini-WSM for it so we take it with us in our RV and have everything (smoker, grill, and griddle) in a size perfect for just the 2 of us.

Comment

• Mudkat
      Mudkat commented
      Editing a comment
      Any pics of rhe smokey smoker?

Awesome! Congrats on your new Weber

Comment

• JustinT
      JustinT commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you I’m looking forward to giving it lots of use.

Mudkat

Here's a couple of pictures of my "smokey smoker" AKA Mini-WSM.

Name:	Img_9810.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	736411

Name:	smoker2.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	736412

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that is cool.

• Mudkat
      Mudkat commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job!

• The Big Gator
      The Big Gator commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s awesome! Go Gators! 😁

Now it that was blue with a wildcat it would be so much better. LOL

Comment

Or if your lucky you could get a "Wheelie Joe" ... 😁

Name:	20191025_160540.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	279.6 KB
ID:	779764

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here