Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Master-Touch GBS Premium Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Master-Touch GBS Premium Review

Looks like some nice features. They even moved the handle to where I suggested! This is for the UK market BTW.

Pretty cool

Comment

I like the diffuser.

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on or just making the fire ring and diffuser myself.

Comment

I like it! Many qualities brought to this from the WSCGC! I would take one.

Years ago, I used to use my charcoal ring from my WSM in my old Performer all the time. Very handy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pizza1.jpg
Views:	2228
Size:	409.0 KB
ID:	632838

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice. Now add a pizza pan (maybe a stack of big, small, big) and smoke away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pizza2.jpg
Views:	1850
Size:	358.4 KB
ID:	632861

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            "Ask and ye shall receive, knock and the door will be opened to you"

I've seen these at the hardware store and have been wondering why they are so much more expensive than the OTG. Now I know. They have a LOT of nice features. The diffuser is particularly nice as it allows the entire grate to be used when smoking. The downside is if coals need to be added. Having said that, that ring looks sizeable and if it holds an ample amount of coals then you shouldn't need to add during a longer cook. If Weber decides to make a Performer version of this I'd consider upgrading my Performer.

Comment

Smooth features. I'd like to know if that diffuser is air insulated (like the Summit's). If not the bottom of the meat will probably burn unless you flip.

Comment

That new hinge alone is worth the price of admission, I really like that.

Comment

I’m impressed!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here