Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Copper Kettle time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HC in SC
    replied
    Nice - never have seen the copper kettle!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Can't beat that price. That's a SCORE.

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by The Burn View Post
    Did you and JB also call each other to discuss the outfits you were going to wear? Both with new copper kettles on the same day. Huskee, where's yours? I removed the thermometer on my Performer and use that hole to drop my probes through.
    It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Nice score, love my copper kettle. That vortex will really work it's magic now

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    replied
    Did you and JB also call each other to discuss the outfits you were going to wear? Both with new copper kettles on the same day. Huskee, where's yours?

I removed the thermometer on my Performer and use that hole to drop my probes through.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    You are correct Sir. Southern Flavor and chicken make a GREAT combination.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Neato. I see Southern Flavor. I'm about to attack some pizza with mine.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    I've got a fever. . . . and the only prescription is more cowbell!

DEW

• David Parrish
    replied
    Chicken is on. Man it's cold. Weatherman says 40 but with the wind it feels much colder.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Looks good, I think I just saw one somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Mav 732 was reading 478 when I took the pic of the dome thermometer.

Leave a comment:

• W.A.
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Yeah, I marked mine for closed, half, quarter open, etc. its not linear.

Wish I got a copper one, but mine was on clearance for $99.

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Sir. I LOVE the color!

• David Parrish
    replied
    It's a heat deflector. This is a new for 2015 model and has a few enhancements.

1) Handle with shield.
    2) Legs attach with a spring loaded "push pin".
    3) The thermometer and top vent are now on opposite sides of the handle.
    4) The stamped cutouts on the ash catcher are improved. Before, you knew which way you had to turn it to open or close the vents, but what you realized was that 'open' and 'closed' really were closer together than you would have thought. This is more accurately portrayed. The markings are closer together with a "trash" cutout on the far side to show that moving it that far is only necessary to help clean the grill.

I pulled the above info from a review on Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• W.A.
    replied
    Why does it only say 22" and not 22.5"? Did weber change the design?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here