Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Webers ll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In full force today. The last one is in action. That's like double points right?
    Attached Files

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Smokin ones are triple! This may be the first one, so you git a beanie cap also. 🕵🏼‍♂️

This falls under the Priorities Department or "There goes the neighborhood": Click image for larger version

Name:	08D1C017-7FBC-446E-AF88-F72285632050.jpeg
Views:	513
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	863684Click image for larger version

Name:	22B2595D-21EC-41CC-B34C-07B1E939B0C9.jpeg
Views:	511
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	863683

Comment

Not necessarily a road warrior candidate, but is this the Lowe's fashion center or Weber exhibit in their store?

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Chicks probably dig it! 🕶

How about a "collections" subcategory? Eat your heart out Mr. Bones....

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
        LA Pork Butt commented
        Editing a comment
        And which one do I cook on today?

• grillinglousiana
        grillinglousiana commented
        Editing a comment
        like tulips in holland

• Bbqmikeg
        Bbqmikeg commented
        Editing a comment
        Kind of want to hang a copy of this in the lounge with "Life Goals" written underneath it.

Unbelievable .

A Weber Hoarder.

Comment

HOOK 'EM TROUTMAN !!!

I'm a season ticket holder ........ see you at the Darrell K Royal sometime !!

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Marinehead I'm a bit late responding to this cuz I just now saw it. Yea Hook 'em if we can get a coach who can actually win the conference and beat the Sooners at the same time, who actually can bring the National Title back to Austin.

Otherwise yea...see you at Campbell-Williams field whenever COVID resides. Semper Fi.

Click image for larger version

Name:	85CEE4DD-0A42-4E4C-AC93-CB29D07EDB41.jpeg
Views:	426
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	884270

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Love simplicity!

• Andrrr
          Andrrr commented
          Editing a comment
          FireMan right? It doesn't even have the ash pan

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Poor Baby...

Another one for the "only the lonely" group. Click image for larger version

Name:	CCFD85C1-19A2-42D7-8FCC-08D94801D072.jpeg
Views:	415
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	884650

Comment

While watching the Christmas star last night I turned my brothers super telescope toward the moon. You won't believe what I saw!

Click image for larger version  Name:	moon.jpg Views:	60 Size:	34.5 KB ID:	960734
          Last edited by HawkerXP; December 23, 2020, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            That has a few stories to tell.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            You sure that's not that Jupiter aligning with Old Weber again?

On the Moon, that might be the Parasite known as the Lunar-Tick ???

Comment

• HawkerXP
            HawkerXP commented
            Editing a comment
            I understand they pair well with PBR.

• bbqLuv
            bbqLuv commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting, drink PBR and see lunar-ticks. What a pair.

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
          How’s this for a color? Click image for larger version

Name:	F1566BA0-A160-450E-9A84-A85C79861410.jpeg
Views:	1558
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	405344
          I had one that same color, many years ago! I got a steep discount on it because a few drops of that pissy green paint got inside of the kettle at the Weber factory. Whelp, it didn't take me long to burn them to smithereens, but the color on the outside of the kettle was never overcome until I gave it to one of my sons, and bought a new black one, been sane ever since!

Comment

A couple I found about a month ago up nort when I went huntin. Just didn’t have the juice to show em. The one I really wanted to talk to the folks to let em know to treat Ol Web a little better but ya know the COVID thing & all that, so I didn’t. Click image for larger version

Name:	2E4D98CA-FEB8-429D-8619-938D7D40E918.jpeg
Views:	318
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	961000Click image for larger version

Name:	814A3D0E-814E-4534-988A-F8E0921805C3.jpeg
Views:	305
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	961001

Comment

• zinfella
              zinfella commented
              Editing a comment
              Ahhhh, kettle abuse, ought to be a hang'in offense!
              Last edited by zinfella; December 23, 2020, 08:38 AM.

• Soonerpop
              Soonerpop commented
              Editing a comment
              Is there a kettle abuse hotline?

Caught one today comin back from a bike shop, then realized I had a few pics from early winter back when I wasn’t in the mood for posting. Click image for larger version  Name:	7D20C9B9-5FCF-4B14-AEF5-9B1BC20615FB.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	3.59 MB ID:	987225Click image for larger version  Name:	1691434A-7EA4-49D8-875F-F71AF65A7095.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	3.74 MB ID:	987226Click image for larger version  Name:	3A30025C-F96F-4341-91F6-41C55AFC4375.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	1.86 MB ID:	987224
            Last edited by FireMan; February 8, 2021, 10:47 PM.

Comment

In recognition of those who modify their kettles, maybe we ought'a have a Mad Max Webers thread......

Comment

The company I work for buys and renovates affordable housing for the unfortunate and the elderly. In this location it was an old motel that was converted into living units with virtually zero in exterior amenities except one. The residents had carved out a small grassy area for barbecuing under the only tree on the entire lot. My idea is to fill in the ditch in the foreground and build an outdoor barbecue and picnic pavilion for them. If that happens I'll update this post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kensington Apartments Ditch.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	987768

Comment

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cool.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here