Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say Hello to my new toy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say Hello to my new toy!

Jumbo Joe with a CajunBandit smoker kit... Click image for larger version

Name:	cajunbandit1.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	30806 Click image for larger version

Name:	cajunbandit2.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	30807 Click image for larger version

Name:	cajunbandit3.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	30808

Oh wow, that looks sahweeeeeet!!! Seems like it would have enough room for a couple chuck's or a few tri-tips. Now I want one too

Comment

• smarkley
      smarkley commented
      Editing a comment
      OH yeah... I am sure I could get 2 or maybe 3 chucks with no problem... tri-tips? probably 4 of them with room to spare... also there is another layer of racks... so could probably do the chucks AND the tri-tips at the same time LOL

This site is bad for my pocket book. Wanting things I don't need. Still want them though. Great pictures.

Comment

• Marauderer
      Marauderer commented
      Editing a comment
      Wanting things I don't need. Still want them though.

Guy, that comment may not be entirely correct. Maybe you need to reconsidered what is needed in your outdoor kitchen more closely! ;-)

• Guy
      Guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Marauderer, not sure what you mean by that. Enlighten me. I want every toy I can get. LOL

Thats nice steveo! WTG man
    Congrats.

Comment

So is that like a mini 18.5 WSM, as for as height??

Comment

• Guy
        Guy commented
        Editing a comment
        I like that comment Jerod. Sure looks like one. LOL

I think it would be similar to a mini 18.5 in height... it is 25.5 inches not including the handle.

Comment

Sweet! Looks a lot better than the WSM!

Comment

• Guy
          Guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Henrik I totally agree.

So that's the 18.5" Stacker bundle? How do you add charcoal?

Has anyone done a comparison of the Cajun Bandit (now that you can't get the version with a door) and the Smoke EZ?

Comment

• smarkley
          smarkley commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes.. that is the 18.5 Stacker bundle... it has a coal basket (not shown in my pics) -- if I needed to add charcoal, I would have to totally lift off the barrel (silver part) and add the charcoal... need good welders gloves or something because there are no handles.

My purpose for this cooker is going to be cooking pizzas and bread and occasional light smoking like poultry or fish

• The Burn
          The Burn commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that's a bit how I think, a specific tool for a specific job. That would, of course, require adding a Pizza Kettle (if not just installing a pizza oven outdoors), a Santa-Maria "elevator-style" grill, something infrared for searing, a rotisserie for my kettle, and an EOS - at least to start with. . . . As soon as I win the lottery or the million dollar prize on Daily Fantasy Football . . .

Yay! New toys!

Comment

"say hello to my little friend"

Comment

Nothing is better than NEW TOY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice cooker!

Comment

That looks great S. Have you decided what the first cook is going to be?

Comment

Hi guys... thanks. Barry, I did some chicken thighs, just to use it! LOL -- it is over in the 'what are you cooking' thread

Comment

Smarkley, that is a great idea to use it for light smoking of poultry or fish. I am going to look into that. I doubt you have to add charcoal for poultry or fish. You think??

Comment

Smarkly, can it get hot enough for Pizza?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here