Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Lineup

I spotted this in Mammoth Lakes, CA. Seems local PD likes their Weber lineup. I like their style!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210817_093514210.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	1080068

Cool pic!

I almost picked up that 6 burner Weber on clearance for $599 in January 2019, after it was discontinued. Went with the 4 burner instead for $399, but if I cooked for a police department or fire department, I would want the larger one for sure.

Comment

• glitchy
      glitchy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have a good grilled 🍩 recipe?

"911 what’s your emergency? … Well they’ll be there as soon as the ribs pass the bend test."

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Good one! 😂

How's the fishing/mountain biking?

Comment

• latenight71
      latenight71 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't fish this trip. planned on it but the family had other ideas. Mountain biking was great until my wife went over the bars and my son hit a tree and broke his arm. we hiked about a 1/4-mile down to the medic station then I walked 2 bikes 1.5 miles back to our campground while my wife went to the emergency room. then the trans shift cable broke on my Jeep (I fixed it with duct tape). totally awesome trip!!

Nice line up!

Comment

Just sitting there waiting for the fire guys to come cook something for them.

Comment

• latenight71
        latenight71 commented
        Editing a comment
        to be fair, the fire guys do spend a lot of time shopping for food and cooking while the police are doing actual work. seems a no brainer that they'd work the 'q's . .

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahaha latenight71, that's the age old fireman vs cop scenario. Firemen typically work a 24, 48, or 72 hour shift, depending on agency, while most cops work a 3/12 shift schedule. We grocery shop because, well, we have to. And kidding aside, I have cooked for my cops almost as much as my troops. And rassled bad guys with them too!!!
        Last edited by CaptainMike; August 21, 2021, 12:11 PM.

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve e smoked pork shoulders for our local fire house. Our neighbor is a lieutenant at one of the fire houses, so I try to send some their way when I can get my hands on pork butts on sale, which is also the only way I buy it for myself.

I clicked on this link expecting pictures from our Rockdale Meat Up.

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah, we were a wild and crazy bunch!!

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        It was all I could do to keep everyone in line. 🙄

• Donw
        Donw commented
        Editing a comment
        Speaking of that event, a bail bondsman keeps calling and asking a lot of questions about your present location.

Love Mammoth Lakes, June Lake Loop, Convict Lake and good old Bishop Calif. Plenty of places to fish, hike, bike, rock climb, or take in the beautiful scenery.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Apparently, a Semi-Handy Emergency Room, as well...

Hope everybody's okay, now...

Are you sure my brother Pat isn't with you?

I lent him my mt bike and when I finally got it back it had bent handle bars. The first time out the chain brakes, mid stream. The next time out the rear axle brakes, mid same stream.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        I suppose I should move that big rock out of the way.

I wonder if that is where they grill suspects.

Comment

They all look guilty to me.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here