Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucked out on a free performer deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbqmikeg
    replied
    I got one from my wife’s friend. Tried to talk him into keeping it and letting me show him how to use it. But no. He never removed the plastic film off of it and it took forever to get it off. A free kettle whether or not it was found on the curb is a "Curbie" to me. Food just seems to taste better off a Curbie! You scored!

Leave a comment:

• cgrover60
    commented on 's reply
    I picked up a steel top this Spring online from a third party parts dealer. They are still available.

• jfmorris
    replied
    That was a great find! I wish I could find a cheap Performer for sale around here, much less free (for my son - I don't need another!). A buddy of mine scored a free Performer Deluxe a few years back, but he is always lucky like that.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Great pick up. Before long you'll be turning out some great q on that thing.

Leave a comment:

• big_mack
    replied
    Originally posted by FireMan View Post
    See, and its all cuz ya joined the Pit. Glad to be of so much help!

Indeed. After hanging here for the last couple of weeks I was waiting to feel a strong urge to buy a performer but as luck would have it that's not necessary now. In fact I don't feel like I need to buy much of anything right now. I just feel like cooking instead!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    See, and its all cuz ya joined the Pit. Glad to be of so much help!

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Nice find. Enjoy the free advice.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Congratulations, nice score

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Very nice Kettle for you! Have fun with it.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Steel top shelf?.....wow....major score!

Leave a comment:

• Bkhuna
    replied
    Very nice. I like the steel top. Wish they would bring it back. Replacement ash catcher at Weber is https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/c...acement-parts/

For $12 less you can find it at https://www.grillparts.com/weber/web...oduct_id=65143

Leave a comment:

• TripleB
    replied
    Great pick up. Always love finding these giveaways. It’s like Christmas

Leave a comment:

• zinfella
    replied
    [QUOTE=big_mack;n1074208]\Checking yesterday I saw an ad at the top of the list for a free performer that must be picked up immediately. The add was 22 minutes old. I had the performer in the back of my SUV in under a hour.

./QUOTE]

Helluva deal!

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Nice score! With a little elbow grease and a couple bucks for the ash catcher a grates you will have a great grill for many years. Now get cooking! 😂👍

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here