Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Performer older gray top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Performer older gray top

Hi looking to buy a older Weber Performer Deluxe gray top in very good condition is 150 a good price?
    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Click image for larger version

Name:	41DB4DCB-1208-48D3-A4E7-23A34E164167.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	1073129 I bought that same version last spring. It was in perfect condition and I paid $250 for it with zero regrets.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jfrosty27; August 5, 2021, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I have a 2007 Performer Deluxe with the gray thermoset plastic top. I have no complaints. I paid $100 in 2017, but it was because I was "helping" a friend make room for the Yoder YS640 he had ordered, and his wife told him something had to go before the Yoder arrived...

Comment

FYI here is an article on cleaning and restoring those old plastic tables. I've not tried it, but its bookmarked...

Anyone have a Weber with the fiberglass/resin table? You know the grey plastic ones. They came standard on One Touch Platinum’s, gassers, Gen #2 Performers and Weber side tables. If left exposed to the sun, they had a tendency to fade, become real light in color and the finish would become rough. They also are […]

Comment

Thank you will be going to pick it up tomorrow

Comment

MCS has struck again. Tomorrow, it may be gone today. Snooz ya loose, as the saying goes.
            And while you're out don't forget the PBR for your first cook.

Comment

Just get that bad boy!!

Comment

Good price, imce...

(I'd already be showin off some cooks) lol

Have Big Fun with yer Performer, lookin forward to summa yer cooks!!!

Comment

I went to pickup the Performer that was supposed to be in New condition ( 2008) LOL . The cart and kettle was in perfect shape the gray fiberglas table was another story it had a slight crack on front. Back and forth negotiations got it for 105 and when i got home i ordered a metal top for 70 bucks after some more negotiation LOL with Weber I think i got good deal

Comment

• jfmorris
                    jfmorris commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You got a good deal!

You done good!

Don't throw away the screws holding the plastic table. These are stainless and the ones that come with the metal table are not and will rust.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here