Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My eldest sibling of four and only brother bought a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eldest sibling of four and only brother bought a

Weber 22 kettle, I get to disrupt his head space now.. lol . My first suggestion was join this site..
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; June 22, 2021, 08:31 PM.

You are gonna live rent-free in his head when you post pics of your cooks!

Comment

Does he know about your recent competition wins and the semi-final internet wins yet?

Comment

As long as he makes his screen name "RChrzwasbeforeme", which would never be true in the scheme of things but good times for sure

Comment

My son-in-law just got a pellet cooker for his birthday. I have also encouraged him to join the site. Gotta keep it in the family!

Comment

That’s alright Richard, we know how to make him feel good if everybody gets to cocky & he starts to feel a little down. We have the trump card, "The Steak". He’ll be just fine in our hands. Get him a trial membership, yessir.

Comment

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              FireMan "The Steak", please expand a little more, Thank you.

• Richard Chrz
              Richard Chrz commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha!

The right site, this site is out-of-sight!
            There is a faster learning curve for a pellet grill over charcoal or stick burner.
            With Amazing Ribs and you, he will do just fine.

Comment

My brother got a Weber kettle last year, darn thing sits there bored all week.
              Hopefully your brother isn't like mine....I can't be bothered....takes too long....got other things to do....just a few of the excuse's of why he doesn't use it

Comment

• Richard Chrz
                Richard Chrz commented
                Editing a comment
                jfmorris , I hope he finds the same outlet as well, I can sit and stare at a grill that needs almost no adjustments for countless hours and lower my stress level the entire time. I hope he finds the same,

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                My brother retired 2 years before I did....
                There's no stress in his life and he's got time a plenty, just has no inclination to spark up the Q and cook something
                Hey, we all know good BBQ takes time and effort, something he's not willing to give.
                What can I say, to each his own.

• bbqLuv
                bbqLuv commented
                Editing a comment
                Time and effort = good Q. But it is fun and fun is not work.

Start him off low and slow!

Comment

Sitt'in by the kettle with a cold one, one of life's simple pleasures!

Comment

bbqLuv Here’s the steak in question. FireMan would be the best one to answer your inquiry. I’m just gonna go finish my laundry.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Panhead John; June 23, 2021, 08:18 AM.

Comment

He’ll likely be a member by this weekend, is my guess. He’s already bought a table, a temp system….

Comment

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Make sure he introduces himself and we know his screen name. I have a few questions for him about things you might have done growing up together. Maybe there a few "stories" we might want to hear 😂
                  Last edited by Panhead John; June 23, 2021, 12:30 PM.

• bbqLuv
                  bbqLuv commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Panhead John Ditto, Ditto
                  Last edited by bbqLuv; June 23, 2021, 04:37 PM.

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Uuh…..sorry but it’s "ditto".

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here