Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Louis day in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Louis day in Arizona

Com'in your way, later today...................

#1. Load'in up the SnS, gett'in ready for a batch of my 4 hour ribs

#2. Ribs on, and gett'n ready to toss some Hickory on those coals before I slap the lid on the kettle.
    Attached Files

Comment

#3. Spritzing at end of first hour, chimney reloaded with second batch of charcoal, waiting to be lit.

#4. Second batch of charcoal lit and setting on my You Betch'um chimney stand for use wjenthe kettle is otherwise busy, like already smok'in ribs, etc.

#5. Side table sanitized, and now waiting to dump second batch of charcoal into the SnS at the end of hour 2.
      Attached Files

Comment

#6. Second batch of charcoal in, and ribs spritzed again.

#7. More wood is good for more smoke, we sauce and wrap at the end of hour 3.
        Attached Files

Comment

#8. Sauced at the end of hour 3. Performers rule!

#9. Wrapped and going back on the grill for 1 more hour, then a 30 minute rest.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by zinfella; May 31, 2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Smokin’, not smok’in. Just sayin’.

From a fellow Arizonan and former Mesan who’s glad to be out of the heat!

Comment

• zinfella
              zinfella commented
              Editing a comment
              I would love to live in Monterey, if it wasn't in California, and you'd pay for it.

We’ll be able to smoke with no charcoal or wood in a few weeks just walking outside…

Comment

• zinfella
              zinfella commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, you won't have to worry about leaving your coat at home....

# 10. After the 30 minute rest, they're ready to slice.

#11. A plate full of goodness, ribs and BBQ beans from GW, or "Good Wifey" as Mr. Bones has dubbed her. We take that as a compliment, and can only add that he has no idea how accurate that handle is in her case.

#12. Yours Truly, gett'in into those ribs!

Wrapping this up, I wanna say on this Memorial Day, God bless our troops, for without their service and sacrifice, we would not be enjoying it.
            Attached Files

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Wibs! Love me some Wibs!

zinfella WOW! Just WOW!

Comment

Nice write up and great cook. God bless our fallen troops and those who have (and continue to) serve our great country!

Comment

Lookin good Zin.

Comment

• zinfella
                  zinfella commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahhhhhh, my buddy Dave, and his kick a$$ Cobra!

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello Dave.

Great Job, Brother!

Looks like some dang danged tasty beans, as well!!!

Win-Win Deal, there!!!

Now see??? Couple days back, ya were dubbin yerself 'Zin th Moron'...

I respectfully submit it's much more like 'Zin th Magnificent', amigo!
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 1, 2021, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
                  Great Job, Brother!

Looks like some dang danged tasty beans, as well!!!

Win-Win Deal, there!!!

Now see??? Couple days back, ya were dubbin yerself 'Zin th Moron'...

I respectfully submit it's much more like 'Zin th Magnificent', amigo!
                  Well, thank 'ya, thank 'ya vera much!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here