Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family Photo - Post Yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Photo - Post Yours

Here's my crew.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eUzpW6EL_HW7_bRVGcbXQqxIPUxSQfvcd2D44YEdIFMNnO-ZJ1r4kyXnrQsB9Bjgla8pwIBOPCY54RDd1i5OhDHGrTUmuh5oT1yPe5RhPYGsjOoDF2yyOUVYICLaRRr-DQpIO25awvxONzb8AjTsmGzNg3RBTJjliheBBxJyVb_c5mWk9hZDlIWQPCHMcyRLNY-9XGC_oKNbuyJu0wf9xRsccVV-kTK7ZxhvBRjuqBoJ_CLwBcPZKKQoimIgWHC
Views:	272
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	1020507

Dad never really like me that much.....

....or you mean THAT family. OK I'll see what I can find.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      ...and he's Pugsly. Who knew?

• smokenoob
      smokenoob commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoooooooo.....

• TripleB
      TripleB commented
      Editing a comment
      @ ComfortablyNumb - Thought the same thing... Laughed till I cried.

Once they get their spring cleaning.. pretty cold up here still. Couple snow flakes yesterday.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      We'll be waiting with bated breath!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Richard, we hadda coupla inches snow, last night/this mornin, clean on down here!

Nice collection but what about your recently acquired Son of Hibachi? Maybe the adoption papers aren’t finalized yet?

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, this is just the weber family except for their cousins at the cabin. The Son of Hibachi is in the outdoor kitchen hanging with the Primo XL, Blaze, and EVO.

• Andrrr
      Andrrr commented
      Editing a comment
      That makes sense. Sometimes keeping extended family at a distance is a good thing.

I don't have a pic of all the cookers together but my fam is pretty cute. We won Halloween this year!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. I'll allow it 😂

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Incredible!!!!

• Andrrr
      Andrrr commented
      Editing a comment
      Suddenly your avatar makes sense. Well done.

tenphases You really do have a cute family. Mine ain’t too shabby either.
    Me and the Missus celebrating our 20 year anniversary. Click image for larger version

Name:	C915489D-25A6-41D2-84A5-126C5558854C.jpeg
Views:	222
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1020637

Fixing to take my son on his first bike ride. Click image for larger version

Name:	8A72D573-8164-4DDC-A10D-0E94803343B6.jpeg
Views:	224
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	1020638

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      No tellin how many pit members she’s been with.....the Ho

• Uncle Bob
      Uncle Bob commented
      Editing a comment
      Which one's which?

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      🤣🤣🤣🤣

In their Sunday dresses, my mother in law made all the covers, except the 26 cover. Purchased new Weber covers that were closest to size, and then she adjusted all of those with a matching fabric. Except the Smokey joe, she surprised me with that one.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	D4301364-CC31-4991-98C1-6ADE827E1C6C.jpeg Views:	7 Size:	3.08 MB ID:	1020646
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; April 21, 2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Don't reckon I probly oughtta...

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Not only do you oughtta, I pretty much think you gotta.

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        What Attjack said, seems incredibly fitting occasion!

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        What they said. Might have to be a panoramic

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here