Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New grilling products by Lodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grilling products by Lodge

There are few things in life that compare to cooking over an open fire or pulling food off the grill with the perfect sear. Whether you’re cooking outside or with a grill pan inside, choose cast iron for delicious results that impress every palate.

Some cool stuff. Thanks

Comment

Yeah, I saw em. I guess they are for somebody. Nothin that is my cup of tea or trippin my trigger.

Comment

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have a cast iron teacup, and would they be a thing?
        PBR minds just want to know,

Ha...didn’t have interest in the new releases. I should’ve stopped right there......kept going and say a griddle I could use for the house so I can leave the other at the lake house. Seem to use it every time I’m there now.

Then....that damn paella pan! Although I think it’s smaller than my enamel, so perhaps the MPS will ease in the next few minutes.

thanks for sharing the link!

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I still like my carbon steel paella pan. CI one would be too heavy. I'm old and frail and need all the help I can get !!

• barelfly
        barelfly commented
        Editing a comment
        Troutman - it was a carbon steel pan, looked nice. I don’t want to use a CI as well although I have used my 17” CI Lodge for paella because I left the enamel pan at the lake. But yes, it was heavy!!!

Regardless of whether or not I need the stuff, I still like looking at the offerings. Thanks for the link Smack !!

Comment

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        I completely agree, though sometimes the window shopping does get me to buy things I really don't need.

Lodge is doing some neat things for sure.

Comment

MCS rising...

Click image for larger version

Name:	L12RG_Lifestyle_5_EDIT-copy_WEB_800x800.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	994687

Name:	L10GBL_Whitetable_Top_WEB_800x800.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	994689

Name:	L10GBL_Lifestyle_2_WEB_800x800.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	568.7 KB
ID:	994690

Name:	L3SMSK_Lifestyle_2_WEB_800x800.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	491.2 KB
ID:	994688

Name:	L15RCGT_Lifestyle_2_WEB_800x800.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	575.1 KB
ID:	994691

Comment

• bbqLuv
          bbqLuv commented
          Editing a comment
          Them tuna steaks look good.
          Looks like a cast iron version of Grill grates.

• N227GB
          N227GB commented
          Editing a comment
          Holes in the grill topper is a cool idea! 😎

(Posted from my phone)

I have a cast-iron Dutch Oven I am learning to use camping. Not completely sold in cast iron, but getting there.
        Happy Grilling on your Lodge with PBR too.

Comment

The only thing saving me from MCS today is that I have this All-Clad grill pan set and I made my own smoke pot from a 1 quart Lodge pan thanks to some guidance from Spinaker .

Click image for larger version  Name:	img43o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	125.0 KB ID:	994747
          https://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...AaAsf2EALw_wcB

Comment

Sure, just take my money...I like some of that.

Comment

I just ordered the grilling pan. I have been waiting for Lodge to come out with one of these. They are great for doing veggies on the grill and you get that awesome grill flavor with out dropping all the veggies through the grate into the fire.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here