Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wood or Charcoal Cabinet with pellet assit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wood or Charcoal Cabinet with pellet assit

Interesting idea. I have not heard of this brand before, looks like a good cooker but not cheap. In Wisconsin
    Since 2005, we have helped thousands of people get the perfect domain name.

Never heard of this company and I live in Wisconsin! Smokers look like beasts but as said, not cheap. Interesting idea with the pellet assist system on a stick burner. Hmmmm. But units are way to big and way to pricey for me.

Comment

Well, it would be a lot more interesting if you could use the pellet assist system with any smoker. It’s not really clear to me from the pics what the device actually is, so maybe this is doable?!

Comment

Actually $975 isn’t that bad for a large cabinet with pellet assist. One thing I’d be skeptical about is the ash dropping back into the burn pot. Built up ash can cause a flameout or run the fire back up the auger tube. I’d want to see one put through its paces before buying.

Comment

• STEbbq
          STEbbq commented
          Editing a comment
          I’d agree. It is not really clear if the device works as standalone one and thus would be a deal at $975 or is required to work with their 5k smokers.

• Steve R.
          Steve R. commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty sure the pellet assist system is just an add on unit designed to be attached to one of their smokers for an additional $975.

• STEbbq
          STEbbq commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah that is my assumption too. There seems to be little reason for them to do otherwise if they are trying to sell 5k smokers.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here