Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Charcoal Pan & Offset Smoker Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Charcoal Pan & Offset Smoker Box

Hello,

I'm looking for a charcoal grill that I can also use as an offset smoker (2 in 1). However, I like the idea of the adjustable charcoal pan to adjust the grill temperature by changing the height of the charcoal pan. The only option I found is LANDMANN Bravo Premium Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker. Any other suggestions?

Lone Star Grillz 24x48 Charcoal Grill/Smoker.
    Our 24" x 48" Adjustable Charcoal Grill & Smoker is built to last a lifetime. The grill body and stand are constructed from 10 gauge carbon steel more than double the thickness of our competitors grills.  The fire box is double wall construction to retain heat more efficiently and reduce heat transfer out side the

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      2nd

Welcome to the Pit!
    A Hasty Bake is adjustable and most any grill can be made into an offset. Like say a Weber kettle with a Slow N Sear.

Comment

Read our review of M1 which straddles the territory between a rugged traditional Texas wood burning smoker and an attractive charcoal grill that fits right in on any patio without taking up a lot of space. This 2 in 1 device eliminates the need for a separate grill and dedicated smoker earning our AmazingRibs.com Platinum Medal.

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        M Grills is my choice!

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        wow, I missed that reading. So click the link I did.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

I'll add a couple more for your research. The Cajun Grill Preaux and the Smoke Daddy.

If you want a low budget close to what you describe look at the Oklahoma Joe's Judge.
        Last edited by Uncle Bob; December 30, 2020, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here