Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Card Board Junk cooker - CBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Card Board Junk cooker - CBJ

Saw this in the news - a disposable cardboard grill. It's actually pretty clever for the restaurant to sell with to-go food.

My first thought was "can I hook my pit viper to it".....

If Max were to test it would it warrant a pine star?

Comment

• BFlynn
      BFlynn commented
      Editing a comment
      HA!!!

Oxylite is a Consumable Ore resource. It is a fictitious compound that does not exist in the real world. It emits Oxygen if its surface is uncovered, losing mass until it disappears. ... Over time, mined Oxylite emits it's full mass as Oxygen.

Comment

That’s pretty amazing.

Comment

So, if’n it’s fictitious & doesn’t exist in the real world, how can it do any thing? Let alone be seen.

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          BFlynn , in my days I’ve seen many things that were not there. If ya got a few days, I can tell ya about some of em.

• BFlynn
          BFlynn commented
          Editing a comment
          I got nothin but time!

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          Drink enough bourbon and you will see plenty o stuff

Just a gentle reminder friend- anything to do with something you eat, something you cook on, somewhere you can eat, or something you cook with has a channel. Off Topic is for anything not about those kinda things.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here