Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Pits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Pits

Hi All

I was all geared up for the MEATUP in MEMPHIS next week until it was cancelled due to COVID.

I was going to celebrate my 60th B-day with my family and travel along the BBQ Trail.

It was not meant to be...Sniff Sniff. Instead I bought a KBQ (Karaubecue) smoker. It's FANTASTIC.

Then today my wife surprised me with the HASTY BAKE 357 PRO!!!

Wow!
    Now, I'm an above average back yard cooker not a pro by any means. I know guys who just dig a pit, toss in some wood and some grates and make BEAUTIFUL BBQ.

But now I am hoping to take my cooking to the next level (with the help from my friends at Amazing Ribs of Course) We will see. Here are some pix of my new pits...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by perry green; July 24, 2020, 05:01 PM.

You are one lucky man! Happy Birthday

Comment

A KBQ AND a Hasty Bake all at once. I'd faint. You're a lucky man !!!

Comment

YES SIREE!!!

Comment

Fantastic!

I think someone has finally cured MCS!

Looking forward to seeing your cooks

Comment

• Andrrr
            Andrrr commented
            Editing a comment
            "I think someone has finally cured MCS"*
            *temporarily

Yes thanks!!!!! When I wake up tomorrow I'll start figuring this all out. Can't see the forest for the trees (and for the tequila I was served at lunch for my B-Day party!!!!)

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Fer those who didn't know, yestidday, FRI 24JUL20, was this year's National Tequila Day...

(Purty Dang Dang Smart of em, to have it on a Friday, Ahm'a thinkin...

Reckon I purty well tooken care of my Blue Agave needs fer th rest of th calendar year, barrin any unexpected 'Special Occasions'...
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; July 25, 2020, 05:58 AM.

Happy Birthday and wishes for many many more to enjoy those beautiful cookers.

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

That's the way to do it.

Comment

Congrats and great spouse you have there, Happy birthday.

Comment

Wow! What a birthday, a KBQ and a Hasty Bake! You are a fortunate man indeed.

Comment

Mine gives me indigestion and ulcers.
                    Wanna switch wives for a few days?

Comment

Happy Birthday Sir. I would consider myself spoiled.

Comment

First off Happy Birtday!!! Thats an inpressive line up of grills and congratulations.

Comment

Nice new cooker! Happy Birthday too!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here