Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for custom build - diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoovarmin
    replied
    Fagundo you just hoooked up with the master, Ahumadora . That will make the return on your investment to join the Pit one of the best you ever made in your life.

Leave a comment:

• joshlh
    replied
    Fagundo I'm wondering also how to best fit Grillworks & smoker/oven into one space. I see Grillworks has a blanco oven that can go above the grill, but it really gets pricey. Wondering what you ended up doing and how it worked out for you?

Leave a comment:

• Fagundo
    replied
    Hi Ahumadora, I'm in Miami, Florida.

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    replied
    Where are you located? I am a bit busy atm but wil get back later today with more info.

Leave a comment:

• Fagundo
    started a topic Advice for custom build - diagram

Advice for custom build - diagram

Hello BBQ community. First time posting but long time follower of wisdom here. I am in the process of building a custom house for me and my family. Of course that means I want a custom outdoor kitchen where I can rule with fire.

Attached is a picture of the construction area I am working with. I have 18 feet from that wall on the right until the column on the left. There is a water drain stub about 4' from wall on right so a sink will go there. This whole area is about 2 feet higher than the dirt and grass behind it.

My goal would be to have 3 set-ups in one area:
    1. 1. An Argentinian style parilla.
    2. 2. A whole pig set up. We do this every year for Christmas.
    3. 3. A smoker.
    Attached is a diagram I drew up of what I am thinking. Do you guys think this is doable or is it too ambitious? Would I be better off doing a cabinet smoker as a separate thing and maybe the whole pig and parilla can be together? I'm thinking I can get some Grillworks units to create most of this or maybe a local welder or combination of both. Any advice is appreciated.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here