Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Smokers, Grills, and Barbecue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Smokers, Grills, and Barbecue

Please click on the link below, then on My Barbecuing and Grilling Hobby.

No offense but since I work in cloud security for Microsoft, I don't download PDFs. They are too often a malware infection vector.

Comment

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a huge difference between PDFs from a known source versus some random dude on the internet.

• SmokingSteve
      SmokingSteve commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you on this one. He should just post pics of his grills and smokers, instead of a pdf link.

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not worried about opening PDF's, but its really not the way to build a website. Websites are not built of links to PDF documents, but of inline pictures and content. He has some good content on there, but you don't write web content in Word and generate a PDF, like you might do for a legal case or a book. He needs someone to set him up with a CMS (Content Management System) like Wordpress. Edit: His site is using Wordpress - its just not being used properly!

You are off to a nice start with cookers.

Comment

Nice fleet of cookers, smokers and grills.

Comment

Nice lineup of cookers.

Comment

Beautiful. Nice lineup. I saved your document to read later. I just basically looked at the pictures and "oohed and awed".

How do you like your Lang?? I have a Jambo and after two years she and I are still getting to know one another. Sometimes we get along great, other times we fight like cats n' dogs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here