Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What next - how about this Pressure Smoker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What next - how about this Pressure Smoker!

Somebody on the Rec Tec forum mentioned this cooker...

madness!

Comment

I hope those chickens at 0:42 aren't sitting on beer cans....

Comment

An Instantpot and a smoker had a baby. Curious to see the quality of what came out of that.

Comment

The only problem I see is that I don't have one and at $4000.00 don't see it in my future either. Interesting none the less. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

interesting indeed. wings in 30 minutes is nothing special...use a vortex. But the bigger hunks of meat in those times is very very interesting.

Comment

Yes, interesting indeed. I would really love to taste a brisket or ribs done on one of these. The times are impressive, but I can't help but wonder about the bark and the flavor which yo get from time+hot dry smoky air. I have my suspicions...

Comment

Does it also come with pressure washing and tire inflating kit?

Comment

Mind.Blown!

Comment

My main concern is this: I typically might have 3 or 4 beers during the 5 or so hours it takes to smoke ribs. How am I supposed to do this in 30 minutes or less? Do I need a funnel? Or does smoking ribs now become a bourbon sipping thing?

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                      ComfortablyNumb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not just that, but you have a small engine and a propane tank packed into a small metal cabinet about knee high. What could go wrong?

They have a new aluminum model that's lighter and less expensive.

Comment

• ofelles
                      ofelles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But what about the K-RIGG 5K? Further down the page

• HawkerXP
                      HawkerXP commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Its ALL RIGGED! Haven't we heard that before? FireMan

I'm going to hold out for the Binford SmokeRing 8000. Rrrrrrr...

Comment

Been around for about a year or so. I gave up on stick burner cooking for convenience sake but isn’t this getting to be a bit much?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here