Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A terrible confession, what I gave away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Ex got the Weber (gasser), still a fair deal.

Comment

• gdsim1
      gdsim1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can’t make bail without paying SOMETHING, and you can’t have the "nEXt" without having the ex. 👍

It’s not like you gave up the house, both vehicles, multiple retirement accounts AND paid on the order of THREE TIMES the state required support to buy your freedom.

Man, the guy who did THAT must be a real jacka$$! 😇

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      gdsim1 Oh snap! Boy, that guy had it real bad. Lucky us. 🤭🤔🤔

No need to fret.
    Feel good, the equipment is finally getting to do what it was meant to do.

Comment

Nice thing to do for a friend! I'm sure he's enjoying it!

Comment

Loved and lost. Or, since you never used it, unloved and lost. I loved and lost my 75 Chrysler Cordoba with the Fine Corinthian Leather:

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Ain't even watched th vid yet, but I can still hear Ricardo Montalban...

https://music.apple.com/us/album/the...ers/1440830667

It was a perfect day for the end of May, they say a record high
        I was starin' at that green water
        When out of the blue and by surprise
        She had her feet up on the cooler as she put our love on ice
        She grabbed a beer, said, "I'm out of here"
        And walked out of my life

[Chorus]
        That was a cold one, I never will get back
        If she had to leave
        Did she have to leave me one beer short of a twelve pack?
        She left me hanging high and dry in that
        Hell hot summer sun
        Damn babe, that was a cold one
        Last edited by Nuke em; July 29, 2019, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Eric's always a good listen, ime...

You won the WSM so you didn't spend any money on it & at that time in your life, you weren't into it. When you were ready to get serious about BBQ you got what you really wanted which was the BGE. You were nice & gave the WSM to someone who really wanted it. Consider it as good karma for the future.

Comment

What you did wasn't the least bit "terrible". You had an item that wasn't useful to you at the time. Instead of being "terrible", au contraire, you made a generous, kind gesture and passed that item onto someone who would use it.

You done guuuud!
          Last edited by Willy; July 30, 2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I think what you did was outstanding.
            Better to have given it to someone that will hopefully use it than to have it rust away.
            Heck, even after you took more of an interest it didn’t get used. So no loss there.

I liked my WSM but did the same when I got my WSCGC. I knew the odds of me using it, especially while I learned the ins & outs of the new grill, would be slim. (Read: never)
            And if I ever feel the need...they’re cheap enough and readily available.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here