Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want some chips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want some chips?

So, we liveat the top of a small slope. with a LARGER slope and inconsiderate neighbors behind us. that means LOTS of wash and we have lost most of our topsoil. beyond that it's a typical suburb neighborhood that is nearly 100 years old. so the soil hs depleted. this leaves me trying to bring it back to life.

stage one is wood chips. LOTS of wood chips.

welp. my most recent load is ALL oak and hickory. so, if anyone would like a large box of oak/hickory mixed wood chips, let me know. I'll be happy to send you some.

If ya have any nacho cheese flavored chips, I'll take some.

Comment

Nope, but we ARE making potato chips, today!!

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        I love home made potato chips, but my wife thinks the combination of potatoes and oil will cause instant death...

I like a lot of salt on mine.

Comment

• Karon Adams
        Karon Adams commented
        Editing a comment
        me too. and I use the extra fine Himalayan Pink. the extra fine holds onto the chips better. table salt is too heavy and just falls off.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here