Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You decide 2019!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You decide 2019!

POLL CLOSED DUE TO CRAZY TALK!

I only have room in my life for 6 pits. Thursday I will be getting my first pellet smoker. A Stampede 590. I gotta get rid of one...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0353.JPG Views:	2 Size:	4.30 MB ID:	609484
    My Texas Pit. Very dear to my heart, cooked a thousand chickens.
    0.00%
    The WSCGC with all the SNS stuff they have, FireBoard controlled, The beast cooker.
    1.61%
    The ole WSM. Nuff said.
    17.74%
    The ole offset. I can smell the smoke now.
    4.84%
    The rusted up only used once ever taking up space Camp Chef Flat Top.
    75.81%
    The brand new Genesis S-335. Man didn't know I liked gas so much.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by lonnie mac; December 19, 2018, 04:57 PM.

pour more concrete

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
      PaulstheRibList commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent Solution! The Stickburner would look fine over a little rock garden put at the end of the slab, even.

How do you keep that patio so clean. Do you really use those cookers?

Comment

• lonnie mac
      lonnie mac commented
      Editing a comment
      It's brand new brother! You should see what Harvey washed away! Man I LOVE it!

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice - you might want to seal it really well when the weather allows, and get some pads under those cookers.

I think you answer your own question in how you wrote up the options....adios Camp Chef.

Unless you want to give that Summit Charcoal away. I'll take it in the middle of the night, you'll never know it left....

Comment

Oh and a Stampede 590 - I think you'll love it!

Comment

Alright who's the wise guy that voted the offset!!

Comment

• Fire Art
          Fire Art commented
          Editing a comment
          Not me

• Randy-Phx
          Randy-Phx commented
          Editing a comment
          Click on the head in the blue box. That’ll tell you who the lone vote was.

I didn’t vote Lonnie. Cause my first thought was get rid of the gasser. But that’s new and as you said you only used the griddle once.
        So that probably answers your own question.

My first thought was because after I got my LSG offset. I never fired up my gasser again.

Oh BTW. Nice backyard you got there. 👊

Comment

Nobody’s fessin up, here we go again. Another of these dishonest, rigged polls. If I was there, I’d show ya how ya could fit it in. If you do git rid of the flat top, you can get a griddle for one of yer other cookers if you so desire.
          Last edited by FireMan; December 18, 2018, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Believe it or not, I would ditch the WSM. The summit charcoal works like a kettle and a kamado, so keeper. The gasser is great for quick cooks so keeper. The Texas Pit? Seriously?? Why would anyone who is sober want to part with that?? The offset is an offset, and true stick burning just can’t be duplicated. Your flat top is terribly underused. I use my blackstone for breakfast often. Can’t be beat. Also can’t be beat for fried rice. And for hibachi night.

Basicslly your WSM is the only thing that can be duplicated by something else. Namely the summit kettle or offset.

Comment

• Obi-Dan
              Obi-Dan commented
              Editing a comment
              I kinda feel the same way and second this.

• Nate
              Nate commented
              Editing a comment
              +1 on kicking WSM to the curb.

• xaugievike
              xaugievike commented
              Editing a comment
              this was also my first reaction based on just the picture. the written descriptions took me to the flat top though. That WSCGC checks a lot of boxes.

Lemmeknow if the WSCGC makes the cut list and I'll tooddle-on down to Houston and take it to the dump for you.

Comment

My wife has put me in that position before. My old COS' all had a purpose. Actually, on was a barrel that I used as an offset and it functioned admirably. All were badly rusted but would have made nice planters. So I will not vote - not because I don't want to help you make a decision but because I still have fond dreams of them all. Here's to hoping you find a place for the new one among the others. Cheers.

Comment

Whatever happens you have incurred a moral obligation to ensure the "winning" cooker is relocated to a loving home.

Comment

Just get rid of the little thing next to the red chair.

Comment

• JCBBQ
                    JCBBQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol

I'm not sure why you don't use the flat top more I love my Camp Chef but if you have no interest in it to even keep it from rusting off it goes.

Comment

That little patio table needs to go! No?

Ok, you can ship that Camp Chef to me. Happy to help!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here