Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss my other grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my other grills

Been thinking of my other grills lately. I'll be heading to the cabin for a couple weeks soon. Waiting for me there is my avocado green Weber pizza oven, my forest green Weber 22, my black smokey joe, my white Q2200 and my coybow style firepit grill. It'll be nice to see them. Can't wait to get cooking in the woods again.

It's always nice to get together with old friends!

Comment

Food always seems to taste better, somehow, In Th Woods... Attjack Brother...

Have a Happy Respite, yall!
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 8, 2018, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Dang I wish I had a "woods" to go to. I miss my beach house for similar reasons, but alas it has been sold

Have fun roughing it brother !!!

Comment

• bten
          bten commented
          Editing a comment
          same here, sold the beach house and sure miss it.

I love your "woods" pics, hope you share a bunch!

Comment

• xaugievike
          xaugievike commented
          Editing a comment
          x2!

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          You know I will.

when we shut down the summer getaway since getting the WSCG I spend the winter missing that thing (especially super cold cooks). I continually debate schlepping it back home but haven't.....

Comment

Sounds like a perfectly delicious trip. Eat well And show them grills some luv

Comment

Ahhh yes. It will be good to see old friends.

Comment

You will have to have a drink with old friends - oh wait - you might have to drink their drinks too.

Comment

I want a cabin. I'm jealous.

Comment

Make sure you can talk them into cutting back on 'Grills Night Out' while your in town...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here