Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slow-‘n-sear-2-0-"trifecta"-or-weber-smokey-mountain-smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's already eyeballing the SnS, grab the trifecta. It gives the kettle tremendous versatility. Then, next time, you can sort him out on whether he wants the WSM or PBC.

We're here for both of you...

Comment

I have both and think that the SnS set up on a grill is more versatile. I can grill, roast and bake with it. I modified a cheap angel food cake pan and grill chicken pieces hot and fast on the 22" kettle. My 18" WSM is great for cooking multiple items or for hanging ribs and poultry. I'd hate to have to choose one over the other but the grill is more versatile. YMMV

Comment

Thanks all! I found a great deal on a WSM, so I got him that and he LOVED it. Now I'll just have to get him a membership to get more great advice from you all. Thanks again - you all rock.

Comment

Slow n Sear along with a Vortex. Versatility times 2.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here