Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table build for PK 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table build for PK 360

I’m entertaining a brain storming session where I buy just the capsule and build my own table for the 360. My thought is similar in layout to a performer, but mount the 360 on a small galvanized tube or similar. In doing it this way I would not have the grill resting on bare wood. Plus it allows me to elevate the grill a bit to a more comfortable height. My question to y’all is, what is the diameter of the opening where the 360 attaches to the pedestal? Is there any latches or similar I would need to consider? I’m worried if I found the right diameter, it would spin....

Again, I’m just spitballing ideas and might just get the regular PK. Or pony up and get the whole 360 package....

thanks y’all. Hope this is in the right thread.

The open front and rear vents will allow you to operate on a flat surface, probably not the best since it’s hot.

There is a big bolt that secures the capsule to the stand. I’d have to go check the diameter of the stand.

The 360 shelves are are well designed. I like them a lot so I wouldn’t make a table. For the original pk maybe.

Comment

• au4stree
      au4stree commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m glad you saw this as I knew you had a lot of experience with the 360. I do think the side shelves are well built, but I just need to scratch this itch before making a decision. Gotta run the numbers....ya know?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here