Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I..............

so, I really want this, I feel I need it, I really could use it, but.........
    Last edited by Mudbeaver; August 16, 2018, 12:27 PM.

How much do you like Dale Earnhardt?

Comment

• Mudbeaver
      Mudbeaver commented
      Editing a comment
      My bad wrong link

I’m regretting not getting a performer. The table space is a must. I always have a table setup next to my kettle. I would rather it be a part of the cooker.

Comment

• Mudbeaver
      Mudbeaver commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I get that, I usually use my gasser as my table when I use the kettle, but the kettle has kinda turned the gasser into strictly a table now ha ha

I love my Weber Performer Deluxe. The gas assist is super, the charcoal storage will hold a new large bag of KBB, and the table is very useful. It's $400 plus taxes, so a good deal if everything works well.

Comment

He said "pretty firm". Offer $275, let him beat ya up to 290 or 300 if ya absolutely have to. 275 NOW cash on the kettle, let’s do it!

Comment

• Mudbeaver
        Mudbeaver commented
        Editing a comment
        I generally cut in half then go from there, I’ll offer him 150 tomorrow and see what he says

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Personally I wouldn’t wait til tomorrow ya might lose it. If you feel half, ok, your prerogative. Sorta makes it like your tryin to git him. It’s already a good deal. Make him feel good & you will end up real good. If ya feel strong maybe go 225 or 250. Have him feel like money’s tight for ya. Do not hesitate.

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang man!! Nearly brought a tear to my eye! First dang thing you said that wasn't rigged!! Good on you for speaking the truth and looking out for a fellow pit member.

This AINT rigged!!

Ok I sent the text, we will see.....

Comment

Seems like I regularly see Performers for under $200 on Craigslist and FB Marketplace. I picked up one of the older ones with a stainless steel top for $25 a couple weeks back. I would say wait and check regularly. You should see one pop up for less than $300.

Comment

seems a little pricy.

Comment

"I already have 3 Weber grills a fourth is all the more unnecessary."

Know how I can tell this guy isn't a Pit member?

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, boy, you got one sharp eye there! 🕶

Messaged him he still has it asked about a cover, we will see, if I do end up buying I will be sure to inform him of the awesomeness that is amazing ribs

Comment

I agree with the others.....see a lot on other sites around $150-200.

Comment

• Mudbeaver
                Mudbeaver commented
                Editing a comment
                So I’ll tell him 150 n if he takes it sold

New he says but look at the top vent. Hmmm....

Comment

• Steve B
                Steve B commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn. Nothing gets passed you brother.

What’s the verdict?

Comment

Waiting to hear back, asked for photo of innards

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here