Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He won’t sell!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won’t sell!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	D21E5130-92DB-4E9D-A4E1-F7535A4D86B0.jpeg
Views:	108
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	526288 my life long best friend was given this grill years ago, been trying to buy it from him since that day!!! Have offered as much as 40$, never used, brand new short legs are inside, anyone ever seen one like it? Not a coots man by any means but man is it cool!!!

Wouldjatate him. Find out what his price is.

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea send Luca Brasí over there "to make him an offer he can’t refuse"

Dunno, that rubber might give the food an off taste.

Comment

Well honestly just mentioned it to him... again and he said "I should just give it to ya"” not getting my hopes up

Comment

Cool lil grill, looks like a scene right outta th back o my 4x4!

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea figured you’d be all over it .......

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup! Troutman Jim Dandy to th rescue!

Just get this one and tell him to keep that old rusty thing: https://www.amazon.com/Miller-Lite-P...98652149&psc=1

Comment

• Mudbeaver
        Mudbeaver commented
        Editing a comment
        But it’s charcoal!

Make him an offer he can't refuse...

Comment

I have the rest of the week off so I’ll be going up there to try and barter, beg or buy it...... again

Comment

Just clock him upside his head. When he comes to. Just say thank you. For being a great friend and letting you take that old piece of junk off his hands.
          It’s a win win situation. 😁😎😳

Comment

Just man up, go over there and take it. Blame it on an attack of (M)ine (C)uz I (S)aid so.

Comment

Hope to post a pic of two burgers grilling on that puppy by the weeks end! He’s had my pole saw for about a year and I need it back, sooooo

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Turnabout is fair play, or so I've been told....
                Grill On, MacDuff!!!!

AHHHH get him drunk and take advantage of him. He will never use it.

Comment

He is smoking a pork butt as we speak.....

Comment

It's really cool!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here