Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Weber Advertisement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Weber Advertisement

This was in an email I got from Weber today... its funny really, as it has the guy kicked back "enjoying the summer" while his wife is slaving over a hot grill. It's kind of the opposite at my house, where my wife won't even let me show her how to turn on the gas grill, much less have her cook on it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kick Back.png
Views:	117
Size:	592.5 KB
ID:	524119

Originally posted by jfmorris View Post
    my wife won't even let me show her how to turn on the gas grill, much less have her cook on it
    Yesterday my wife said, "I’d love to learn how to grill ... but I don’t want to". I’m still trying to digest that one ... 🙄 ...

Comment

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s about where my wife is with the grill and the sous vide.

I just showed this to my wife... She laughed and the said "You guys don’t want to let anybody close to your grill(s)" There may be some truth to that at my house??

Comment

My wife groaned every time I bought a new cooker. but has since change her tune

Comment

I try to stay out of the kitchen when my wife is cooking - hurts to watch and being stupid and brave I can't keep my mouth shut. I can't imagine how I could cope if she headed to the grills.

(that said, she will always look and have an 'opinion' on how I'm doing...)

Comment

lol, you'd never see that around here

Comment

I don’t think my wife has ever touched a barbeque.

Comment

We have a Weber with SNS, Pit Barrel Cooker, Green Mountain pellet grill and a small two burner built in gas stove on our patio we use with a griddle or Camp Chef pizza oven. Yet my wife wanted "her very own gas grill" for her birthday last year so fine by me and I even use it now and then with her permission of course.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Very Cool Beans, indeed, Sir!

Does Weber list an MSRP on th Redhead?

Comment

Mine used the Weber gassed and is really darn good with it. But the charcoal kettle and upright smoker I’d rather her not use...Ha.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here