Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jenn air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenn air

anyone else here have a jenn air gasser?

Nope, but I do have a Jenn Air convection oven and microwave stack in my kitchen. They have been very good appliances going on almost 10 years. If you go to their website they have discontinued making outdoor gassers and have a statement that reads that they farmed out the ones they did make to another "partner". Bottom line they aren't Jenn Airs to begin with so I'd stay away from a used one unless you know you can get parts.

Comment

Here is Max Good's notes on Jenn-Air which he claims are/were made by Nexgrill over on the free part of the site;

Jenn-Air Gasser

Comment

• Mudbeaver
        Mudbeaver commented
        Editing a comment
        I bought one prolly three years ago, you have to keep it spotless cuz the grates are so close to the burners, idk I should have gon Weber

Click image for larger version

Name:	A17C275C-1A6C-4E35-889E-55102522019E.jpeg
Views:	136
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	501599

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it giving you problems??? Not a bad looking unit.

No not really, it dirtys up fast but always lights, just wondering if anyone else had one, don’t see them often

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here