Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macgyver -2deg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of bullet smoker is that? It looks like a modified Weber Smokey Mountain. I like the smaller duel door setup.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Experts in Gas & Infrared Grilling Upgrade Your Grilling Game™ Whether you call it a Barbecue, BBQ, or Grill, one thing is for sure, Napoleon Grills stand apart from the crowd. Built to last with premium steel that boasts excellent corrosion resistance and construction.

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow, thanks for the link Jerod. Knew about the gassers and the kettle but not the smoker...sweet !!!!

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
    What kind of bullet smoker is that? It looks like a modified Weber Smokey Mountain. I like the smaller duel door setup.
    Hi it's a ProQ Bullet smoker, positives are it stacks, so each of the doors is on an individual removabable section. With a grill layer on each section, so you can shrink or grow depending on how much you need to smoke. You can also lift off and keep the upper sections together to add more charcoal, without losing too much temp. Negatives - it's not as heavy a guage metal as I would like, it also doesn't have as tight a fit as I would like so I have done some DIY stuff to minimise leaks. For the money though it's great. That's a 5kg brisket, just before crutching to give better sense of scale
    Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here