Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: If you won the Grand Prize, what would you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For reasons similar to STEbbq the PK 360 would be my choice. The weber performs well but i could probably do everything on the PK and it's a better made product that wouldn't have to be replaced.

Comment

Pk 360

Comment

I’m on the fence between the PK 360 and the Hasty Bake. PK is a reasonable size for what I’m grilling most of the time, so it would probably win out.

Comment

That’s a tough one for me. GMG grill package, because I don’t have a pellet pooper. PK 360 maybe.

Comment

Sns cause I don't have a Kamado (yet)..

Comment

I picked the GMG, but it might be a toss up between that and the Hasty Bake.

Why? Because everything else I already have. I have a WSCGC. So that takes care of most (all?) charcoal grill & kamado situations. I also have a Weber Summit Platinum D6. A 6-burner gasser with all the bells & whistles. So I really have no use for a smaller one. I also have a Dyna-Glo XL Dual Chamber (or whatever they call that thing) that lives at my GF’s house.

So yeah, I don’t have a pellet cooker…though I do have access to my father’s…but I never use it. And I don’t really see myself buying one. Still, a "better" one might entice me. He’s had his for years…though it does have the "upgraded" brains. But not much else. It’s small but it works and…yeah, it is what is. When I have used it, I ALWAYS added a smoke tube because pellet burn is just a bit too efficient for my liking. (Read: Lacking "smokiness.")

I also like the adjustability of the Hasty Bake… Not enough to buy one, but if it landed on my front porch… ;-)

FWIW, my next cooker will probably be something along the lines of an AZ BBQ Outfitters Santa Maria style grill (because they have a lid) or a decent stick burner.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here