Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulagn1971
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit Peggy! The Weber Smokey Mountain (WSM) is a great smoker, not just because I own one
    It does a great job smoking meats and imparting some seriously delicious smoke flavor. It isn't a set it and forget it type smoker right out of the box. Takes some learning to manage the smoker temps but that really is part of the fun! It is not difficult to use and once one gets a handful of cooks under the belt it can be that set and forget cooker for the most part. You will get a LOT of opinions here and some other great questions as well which should help. Oh, and happy birthday to you husband!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    If your husband is already set up for grilling and you just want to add a smoker, then the WSM is a very good choice. If, on the other hand, you're looking for something for both grilling and smoking, the Weber 26" kettle would be my personal first choice for a charcoal burner.

BTW, welcome to your 1st post here in the Pit ...

Leave a comment:

• Peggy
    started a topic Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker

Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker

Hi all, compete newbie here.
    I would like to buy my husband a smoker for his birthday. I only want to spend around 500$. I searched my local barbecue store and they have the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker around my price range. Do you recommend? I know I should be searching former posts but this would take me days, hours, and weeks. Thank you, Peggy

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here