Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show a picture of your favorite grill, smoker or whatever you love to cook on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ok, here's a picture of the situation about 2 years ago today! . Three of these have left for the three kids homes since this photo was taken, and the flat top and SNSK have arrived on the since as well. I hope you can see why I cannot choose just one...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0038.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.70 MB ID:	1059664

But right now, these two are my favorites for sure:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5490.jpeg
Views:	230
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	1059667Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5011.jpeg
Views:	217
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	1059666
    Last edited by jfmorris; July 13, 2021, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Name:	8C85047E-286A-4655-AEE1-5B8750533765.jpeg
Views:	221
Size:	154.3 KB
ID:	1059915

Name:	F5025387-176D-4DE4-A1CC-DD2051161D07.jpeg
Views:	226
Size:	170.8 KB
ID:	1059916

Name:	7C321307-F230-4E66-BDE3-CC55864404AC.jpeg
Views:	223
Size:	245.6 KB
ID:	1059918

Name:	EB7981E4-BF16-42B0-B1DC-50DCD01EB6F4.jpeg
Views:	219
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	1059917

Comment

No way that I could pick a fave...

Too many options...and it would also depend on what I’m looking to do. I CAN put a griddle on my WSCGC or Summit gasser...but I prefer to use my flattop. I CAN smoke in my gasser, as I did fo years, but prefer my Summit charcoal. I CAN fire up the WSCGC for a really quick cook, but often prefer my gasser. And that’s only getting three of the cookers into the mix... So yeah, no fave here.

Comment

Live fire on the parrilla I am fixin to make a bunch of these soon and they maybe headed stateside.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ahumadora; July 17, 2021, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, I thought I had never been to NZ. Must have been in one of my MANY blackouts! Sure did get a dark tan there!

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            ofelles Just all the soot from the charcoal. Lookin good my man....

My favorite? KBQ of course. BGE is a close second

Name:	20181104_071357.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	1062265

Comment

• TripleB
            TripleB commented
            Editing a comment
            Been looking at the KBQ. On my want list.

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            One can see the love!

I have gotten back to my original build this summer. It needed some serious attention and updates. I added some dairy fittings to seal up the ports from the fuel oil and to cover my tube burner port. Installed a thermometer port with a high temp silicone seal and a new beefier hitch to pull it around with my garden tractor. To complete it for this year, refinished the interior and repainted the firebox.

Next will be removal and finishing of the rims, converting the interior to stainless, and renovating the hauling trailer. Click image for larger version

Name:	17771[1].jpeg
Views:	160
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1063072

Comment

• TripleB
            TripleB commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful. Nicely done.

Road-Q!
          Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here