Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now This Is Different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now This Is Different

Bricknics, invented by product designers and Eindhoven grads Timm Donke and Leif Czakai, are bricks that are actually "modular cooking tools." Their "Build-and-eat" concept calls for loading the two-part clay bricks up with food, stacking them into an oven shape with a group of friends, then setting a fire in

Thanks for finding and sharing this. It looks like a real pain in the ass, but it was fun to read about it.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Pain in the "ass", what does a donkey have to do with it?

Looks Like a "Brick" party that needs mass quantities of PBR, LOL

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems that just breathin' requires mass quantities of PBR for you...

I'd like to order about 50 cubes of those bricks to build my new house. During tough times I can just eat the food contained within to sustain me. Only problem is I'd be dismantling my house. Oh the horror !!! What choice do I make, food to live on or a shelter over my head. Where is my Xanax, see what you've done to me

Comment

I enjoyed reading about all the other stuff lower on the page, especially the portable pizza oven. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here