Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me a sellout - going head to head with MCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Yes! Way to go!

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    I'd like to get my tongs on the green Weber!

• Greygoose
    replied
    Looking forward to see the new Parilla build,,,,
    your video of the parilla build gave me some motivation to draw a plan up,,,
    I just borrowed a small MiG welder from my Father-in-law

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    I would buy that Medium BGE from you if you were closer. I could always use another one of those.

Sad to hear that Rude Boy hit the road, but I suppose every child has to leave the nest at some time.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    What you and others have written pretty much captures my sentiment. I have five grills that are all used with some regularity, as mentioned before they all need to be cleaned which is my biggest argument for fewer grills. And, storing all the accessories is another story. I think MCS is primarily driven by the desire to to experience cooking on a different style of cooker rather than the desire to possess one.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Too much clutter. Plan on building a new Parrilla though...

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    LOL! Accordin my cohorts in Th Bees, that'd be th Honorary Title of:

Rear Petty Admiral Bonesy, ~~~---<<<(((S)))>>>---~~~, if'n ya wanna git all technickel, lol

Been in effeck since th mid 80's, if'n yer jus now hearin bout it...
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 13, 2021, 09:16 PM.

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Henrik That actually works...on a pellet grill.

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Aye Bonesy, yer a bit of an admiral yerself, that bein of the "mosquito" fleet.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Hank,

Enjoy yer (most likely temporary) dearth of cookers, Brother!

Be safe an well, My Friend!

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    You gotta do what ya gotta do.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Aye, we will...

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Glad to see you are turning over a new leaf. Making room will eventually make room for more!

Leave a comment:

• TripleB
    replied
    What are you making room for? New hobby? Too much clutter?

Leave a comment:

• JimLinebarger
    replied
    Almost seems easier to buy the property next door and expand that way.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here