Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sous Vide Que Made Easy Presentation Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sous Vide Que Made Easy Presentation Video

This is a sneak peak at the presentation I will be giving at the International Sous Vide Que conference next week.

How do you like the headless Meathead. Creepy, no?
    Last edited by Meathead; August 16, 2020, 03:10 PM.

I've always liked the Talking Heads.

Comment

• kill2grill
      kill2grill commented
      Editing a comment
      That's only natural as the lead singer is the notorious bbq'r David Burns.

Nice!
    But yeah, that floating head is a little disconcerting. O_o
    I found it best to ignore it (as best I could) and concentrate on your voice and the rest of the presentation.
    Last edited by surfdog; August 16, 2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Well done, Maestro!

Comment

Great video! I agree, I reverse sear when I can but enjoy the convince of not having to constantly monitor meat temp with Sous Vide.

I have a Joule SV. It is super easy to use. It never has me cook a steak longer than an hour if defrosted.

Comment

Good job Meathead !

Comment

Now I’m reading about Warner-Bratzler machines and tests on beef tenderness realizing I studied the wrong thing.

Comment

Nice presentation. I have a little experience with sous vide, but not with the addition of smoking.
              You mention not to put rub on ahead of time because it will not penetrate. How about injecting?

Comment

• Meathead
                Meathead commented
                Editing a comment
                Injecting works!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here