Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- Dr. Greg Blonder: "The Magic Of Salt: So Vital, And So Misunderstood" (53 mins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This video seminar was just spectacular. Thank you for such informative, method-based information. Much appreciated!

Comment

It was also our first video in the series, so a bit rough around the edges. But the advice is solid.

Comment

I'm a new member and a bit late to the party. Regardless your presentation was great. Just the right amount of general science without being too dense. I loved it and learned lots. Now I know why my pork but that I dry rub does not hit a significant plateau.

My question is about pastrami. I now corn my own brisket in a wet brine. I've never seen a dry brine for pastrami. I do get good results and lots of gragging rights with my friends, however I'd like to know if you feel there is an alternative in the realm of dry brining for pastrami?

Comment

I cannot stress this enough...this video alone has improved my approach and final result to each and every dish (raving reviews from my now silenced peanut gallery). Thank you for the fantastic review and deep dive into this necessary procedure! Additionally, thank you for the other "Interviews with the Pros", I've watched each multiple times and cannot get enough. With great material like this on the Pitmaster club, I still can't believe how cheap it is... Worth every penny! Thanks again

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here