Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO-Chris Lilly Wins a Record Fifth Memphis In May Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO-Chris Lilly Wins a Record Fifth Memphis In May Title

In our latest Pitmasters Club video exclusive, Clint Cantwell offers up a recap of one of the year's top BBQ competitions -- the 2017 Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Cooking Contest!

Included is an overview of this year's event as well as interviews with top pitmaster Tuffy Stone and Memphis in May 2017 winner Chris Lilly of Big Bob Gibson! The win marks a Memphis in May record for the most Grand Champion wins ever by single team at five!

Be sure to also check out our other recent interview with these two pros:

Tuffy Stone on brisket at https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...t-runs-1-30-00

and Chris Lilly on chicken at https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...n-runs-1-14-03

I enjoy the video Clint Cantwell

Comment

This time I got to watch it. Great vid & cool interviews!

Comment

Great video!

Comment

Just thinkin, this probably was a lot tougher to accomplish than Belichek/Brady's 5 Super Bowls. Kudo's to Lilly & team! Kudo's also to Cantwell, this may have been the only interview of its type. We are very fortunate here at AR. The coolness of BBQ.
          Last edited by FireMan; June 27, 2017, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Clint Cantwell, Great Interviews and Video's, Clint! I truly Enjoyed Them! 👍👍👍👍👍
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

I think I need to attend next year! Congrats to Clint!

Comment

Welcome IrishGal

Comment

• IrishGal
                    IrishGal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you!

Congrats to the winners. Very prestigious.

I had a roommate from college that was a Memphis N May judge.

Comment

great video!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here