Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- GrillGrate's Brad Barrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered Grill grates with my PK360. let me tell you they take a great Grill and make it unbelievably awesome. I now have a replacement set ordered for my gas grill and one for my slow and sear for my kettle. they are a must have. the food cooked on them is amazing.

Comment

The sound is still distorted but not so bad that one can't hear; just a little annoying. I have one question: how do folks clean these grates. My grates are disgusting. I soak them in Simple Green and now am using Carbon Magic (I think) but the commercial cleaner has got to be super toxic. Suggestions?

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Turn them over and bake on your grill, high heat. If you have a Kamado. Even better.

Originally posted by pncboy85 View Post
      The sound is still distorted but not so bad that one can't hear; just a little annoying. I have one question: how do folks clean these grates. My grates are disgusting. I soak them in Simple Green and now am using Carbon Magic (I think) but the commercial cleaner has got to be super toxic. Suggestions?
      You may want to flip them over and put them on a med / hot grill for about 20 mins. I have several restaurants that do that every week or 2. Just long enough to ash off. We also make a valley brush and a scraper. I would not suggest the Carbon Magic it may affect the Aluminum substrate- pit or tarnish. What sound are you referring to?

Comment

• pncboy85
        pncboy85 commented
        Editing a comment
        The sound of the recording seems off. Maybe it is bandwidth or a problem on my end

I Bake'm and scrape'm on my gasser using a grill daddy brush. The water that drips from the brush steams and cleans really good.

Comment

• GrillGrate Brad
        GrillGrate Brad commented
        Editing a comment
        A bit of water on the grill brush is a superb method. I get reminded of that every time it rains! :-)

Grillgrates has or had an awesome synthetic brush designed to get into the crevices. It seems the bristles are flimsy, but they are not. I have had mine for 3 years now and it has outlasted many other metal scrubbers. Using this as well as flip over and burn off is a perfect combo.

Comment

wish they made custom ones for my Weber q320 ( love this grill ) .. the ones I have for my SnS are awesome.

Comment

sdr7057 (Joe Cool)
          Armed with naught but a tape measure, ya' can get GrillGrates custom cut fer nigh onto any dang thing...

Comment

I can't imagine grilling fish on my Weber gasser without GrillGrates!

Comment

Originally posted by sdr7057 View Post
              wish they made custom ones for my Weber q320 ( love this grill ) .. the ones I have for my SnS are awesome.
              We finally have the Q 300 set! Its not a replacement set but covers 90% 4 15" panels mitre cut + a gap 15" panel. We got lucky here as this set also is perfect for the PK 360. link right here: https://www.grillgrate.com/grillgrat...0-q3000-q3300/

Comment

Originally posted by GrillGrate Brad View Post

We finally have the Q 300 set! Its not a replacement set but covers 90% 4 15" panels mitre cut + a gap 15" panel. We got lucky here as this set also is perfect for the PK 360. link right here: https://www.grillgrate.com/grillgrat...0-q3000-q3300/
                I just saw that, awesome.. 🖒

Comment

Hi, brand new to this forum, I enjoy the videos, however If I could make a small recommendation As to using a Yeti Microphone to capture your Audio. The audio is quite unbalanced and Harsh, Alternatively you can also run an Automatic Audio Correction using a Video Editing software to soften it up .

Comment

• Clint Cantwell
                    Clint Cantwell commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, I've made some corrections since this video. Check out the newest one with Mark Lambert and let me know whatcha think! And welcome to The Pit!

Welcome Stubakka

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Stubakka!

Comment

Stubakka, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ University! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                      Enjoy "The Pit"!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Just ordered a new set of Grillgrates for my GMG DB pellet grill! Thanks for the sale price! Looking forward to many great cooks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here