Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- Chef Jamie Purviance, Author of Weber's Cookbooks (40 mins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO- Chef Jamie Purviance, Author of Weber's Cookbooks (40 mins)

Chef Jamie Purviance is the well known author of many cookbooks, among them numerous books for Weber, most recently Weber’s New American Barbecue. Jamie graduated from Stanford University and the Culinary Institute of America (with high honors), and his byline appears regularly in Bon Appetit, Better Homes and Gardens, Cooking Light, Eating Well, Fine Cooking, Town & Country, and the Los Angeles Times. He has also appeared on almost all the morning talk shows.

Below are some photos from the discussion. And if you want some more ideas for cooking clams, check Meathead's book.
    Attached Files

Great interview

Comment

Awesome. I was curious how many cups clint was going to drink out of.

Didn't realize it until he mentioned that he was the guy on the rooftop with Meathead doing the reverse sear test.

Comment

• Clint Cantwell
        Clint Cantwell commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha! It's hot in Memphis. I have to stay hydrated.

Good interview Clint, enjoyed it.

Comment

Great interview. It was interesting to hear Jamie mention slow-primal-cooking... I had a similar thought (feeling) when I checked out the KBQ mentioned in someone's post on this site. At first I was really impressed with the modular design, and absolute simple genius of it. The geek side of my brain was like yea. It even looks like the servers I work with daily. Then the more sensible part of my brain said is that really how you want to BBQ?

Well it might be nice when it is snowing for Thanksgiving

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here