Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- Rick Browne, PhB: "BBQ Desserts" (67 mins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO- Rick Browne, PhB: "BBQ Desserts" (67 mins)

Rick is a renowned TV cooking show host, photojournalist, and author with 15 cookbooks under his belt. He is the creator, host, and executive producer of public television's popular Barbecue America TV series, a cooking and travelogue series highlighting the world's outdoor culinary landscape. It has aired on more than 230 stations. He has also been the host of an Outdoor Channel cooking/travel show: "Ready, Aim…Grill" visiting locations across Canada and the US. His culinary travels have taken him around the world including assignments in 47 states and 36 countries.

Browne has appeared on "Good Morning America," the "TODAY" show, "Live with Regis & Kelly," and has been featured in People Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Consumer's Digest, Better Homes & Gardens, and USA Today.

Browne holds an honorary Ph.B. (Doctor of Barbecue Philosophy) bestowed upon him by the Kansas City Barbecue Society for his expertise and commitment to barbecue.

For his Seminar we will ask him to philosophize on cooking desserts on the grill. In advance of the class, check out Meathead's articles on desserts.

Meathead has posted several of Rick's recipes to our dessert section.

Click here to post questions for Rick. Don't post them below, please, for technical reasons we can't see them during the broadcast.

I am looking forward to some great ideas for desserts on the grill. I have never done that so this will be a truly new learning experience.

Comment

ANOTHER Great one!

I'm inspired!

​
      Last edited by Jon Solberg; October 9, 2014, 04:59 AM.

Comment

NICE! We should start a big photo gallery thread for folks that have overcome their fear of flour!

Comment

• Jon Solberg
          Jon Solberg commented
          Editing a comment
          Ernest will RULE on that!

I gain 5 lbs watching this...

Comment

He would indeed! Ernest, are you interested in starting a BBQ Dessert thread and getting some excitement going in this area?

Comment

53:15, I couldn't agree more! I've been saying this for some time too.

Comment

Get those extra recipes yet? Butter Tart and Peanut Butter cookies...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here