Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick note on the Grill and Smoker channel

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick note on the Grill and Smoker channel

Pit Members,

This section is for discussion of cooking and fire management tips and techniques and grill/smoker modifications. To critique individual grills and smokers PLEASE use the page devoted to your individual cooker in the Equipment Reviews section of the website so prospective buyers can see these comments.

Thanks,

Pit Boss

How do you post a review of a smoker in the Equipment Reviews section? I went there, and couldn't find a way to do it.

Comment

• NightwatchRenBand
      NightwatchRenBand commented
      Editing a comment
      Equipment Reviews is open to the world. Anyone may comment, but they must sign in using FaceBook, Discus, or something other than AmazingRibs. Look for the "Click to review comments or enter your own" way down near the bottom. In general I have not seen many comments.

RAmorris are you talking about posting a review on amazingribs.com or here in The Pit? All the reviews on amazingribs.com are done by Max Good. Now if you want to post a review here in The Pit, just start a topic!

Comment

• NightwatchRenBand
      NightwatchRenBand commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, Dave, I'm new here, but have already noticed that Equipment Reviews is open to the world. Anyone may comment, but they must sign in using FaceBook, Discus, or something other than AmazingRibs. Look for the "Click to show comments or Add your own" way down near the bottom. In general I have not seen many comments.

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      "Open to the word:... That's why we'd like to see the comments there. So everyone can benefit!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here