Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masterbuilt Adventure Series 340G (MB21051416) arrives damaged - need help with getting support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masterbuilt Adventure Series 340G (MB21051416) arrives damaged - need help with getting support

Ordered my Adventure Series 340G (MB21051416) directly from Masterbuilt website on 4/18. Arrived today and i can see damage to the frame and door before I even get it out of the box. The main frame is pulled over the door and door cracked in the corner. I'm assuming it gets worse further down. the unit didnt appear to have proper packing around it. Aside from the top piece which was molded the side protection was sort of pieces from larger foam. Very disappointed to finally decide on an item and have it arrived damaged.

The support form on their site is not working properly when i try and complete the report of the issue. Tried the form in chrome and IE and I get constant response errors from Oracle Netsuite in browser during the submital. All of the fields are correct and completed, images attached, etc.. No one is answering the phone due to covid. I tweeted them for help and also sent a facebook message.

Does anyone have a working phone number for support or can make contact for me ? I can share any information needed (order number, tracking, etc)

Thanks !
    Attached Files

Good luck. Keep records of what you have done to contact them in case you have to get the CC company involved.

Comment

dpx5 What is your order number. I will forward it.

Comment

• Max Good
        Max Good commented
        Editing a comment
        I just sent it. They should contact you tomorrow. Please keep me in the loop here.

• dpx5
        dpx5 commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do..thank you Max

• Donw
        Donw commented
        Editing a comment
        Way to go Max!

Many of them arrive with dings, dents and other minor damage. On mine, the door hinges aren't aligned perfectly and the main cook chamber door sags a little. That said, I put a Lavalock gasket on and it's fine .

Comment

• dpx5
        dpx5 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was sort of expecting that somewhat but this is a bit overboard. The primary cooker box frame is pulled outward over the door. If I did pull it out and all that was wrong was the door...sure, send me a door replacement. The way its jammed together I dont even know if the door would open.

• Dewesq55
        Dewesq55 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I didn't mean to minimize your damage. If it's bad, it's bad. Good luck with customer service. I hear Masterbuilt's CS is shut down at the moment.

• dpx5
        dpx5 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh no issue at all. I'm hoping they can get a new unit out quickly. Anxious to get smoking.

Happy to report that customer service got back with me today, we went through their process for confirming all bad parts, and my replacement pieces will ship out Monday. Not only did the person work on my issue she also asked questions about how the support form was failing so to share info back to their technical team. New stuff arriving defective is never fun but glad to have the issue addressed in such a positive way.

Thank you, Max ! I appreciate you getting me in the right pipeline to get help.

Comment

• Max Good
        Max Good commented
        Editing a comment
        We're all going through some tough times. Glad they're trying to take care of you. Let us know the outcome.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here