Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MasterBuilt MPS 330G vertical gasser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MasterBuilt MPS 330G vertical gasser

I would like to give this unit a high 5 ! It was a Christmas present from 2018. I live in upstate NY where the winter is way too cold to even think about BBQ!! It took me a long time to put it together, but it sure was worth it. On April 9, 2019 I fired it up for the first time. I smoked 2 racks of ribs + an eye of the round. The "LAST MEAL RIBS" were perfect! Much better than I ever did on my Weber Kettle. The round roast was perfect, too. No wonder Meat Head gives this unit a Platinum Medal. I shared all the above with my wife and our daughters family. I am now taking their orders for my future cooks! Great Job, guys!!

Charter Member and first post? Not sure to welcome you or not, you’ve been a loyal member for a long time !! Show us some cooks off your new unit, and perhaps an original recipe or two !!

Comment

Good to know. I've recommended this unit to a good friend who doesn't want to mess with charcoal but wants a better smoker than his gas grill. He had a Masterbuilt electric smoker which he hated--it was always needing repair. He finally tossed it in the dumpster in frustration.

So selling him on the Masterbuilt name is tough. Keep us posted about your future cooks. I figured Max and Meathead couldn't be wrong, giving such a high rating.

Kathryn

Comment

• fzxdoc
        fzxdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        That 24" Smoke Vault looks pretty impressive, jfmorris . Thanks!

K.

• fzxdoc
        fzxdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        P.S. I like the fact that it is the only vertical gas smoker that has a natural gas conversion option.

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep Kathryn the Smoke Vault has good reviews from Max Good and others on this site, I’ve got an outside natural gas hookup and have been tempted to get one just for that alone - endless fuel supply!

Glad that is working out so far.

Comment

Troutman.... Whether you welcome me or not means nothing. Just because I'm a charter member doesn't mean that I have to spend every minute on this website! I love it here and I love to bbq. I have other important things that take priority..... like managing my own business and finding time to spend with my large family. About the time I signed up, I had 2 heart attacks and a triple by-pass to deal with, along with keeping my business running.
        I'm thankful that I lived to get back into this hobby and look forward to enjoying it more each day!

Comment

• jfmorris
          jfmorris commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you misunderstand Troutman. We welcome all! He was just not sure if it was appropriate to say ‘welcome’ to someone who has actually been here longer than most of us. I don’t think he intended any offense.

Welcome to The Pit Don.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here