Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

upgrade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrade!

the masterbuilt finally rotted away. don't worry i had a drink to her memory a few times

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210114_131924.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	981938

this spring should be fun!

Sweet. Always fun to get a new cooker. But why wait for spring? Get Smokin’!

Comment

• DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      i'd have to shovel my deck, which is half ice and half snow...so lazy

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      @DeusDingo

I live over Milwaukee way. My patio is the same. I keep my cookers in my garage. I just roll up the door, push the cooker to the driveway or entrance to the garage, then fire it up. No shoveling required. But I have a three car garage and only two cars. So I have room for the cookers.

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Did y’all hear about my recent brisket cook!?! It was 38* outside!

Congrats and condolences...

Comment

• DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks and thanks

I forget exactly, but down south here the "D" on the "med" gets me about where I want to smoke most things.

Comment

• DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      que?

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      DeusDingo Allow me to translate Jerod-speak: He has this same smoker, and in his warmer Texas weather, setting the dial on the letter "D" of the word Medium is where it runs best for what he smokes in it.

DeusDingo congrats on the new smoker! The Smoke Vault 24 is on my wish list if I ever decide to pull the trigger on another high capacity smoker. I've got an outdoor natural gas hookup, and a spot picked out for it, should that ever happen!

Comment

• DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks! i look forward to using it. i'm tempted to hook it up to my NG line

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      DeusDingo if I got it, I would. Just need that kit from Camp Chef, and the right size drill bit to drill out the orifice. It all depends on whether you want it portable, or can live with it being within 10 feet of your NG hookup.

I have heard good things about this cooker. Congrats!

Comment

Rot, to stop I can not. But maintenance today I say for rot to delay.
      Oh. Never mind, I think I should stick with PBR

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like you might have had a little too much?

Good choice. We've had our SV 24 since 2012 and have been really happy with it.

Comment

Congratulations on your addition to the Cooker Family!

Comment

Always fun to get a new cooker.

Comment

My Son has one of these, an it produces really good foods, I think yer gonna enjoy it, amigo!

RIP. Masterbuilt...

Comment

Great new addition you got there. Can't wait to see some pics of what comes off it!

Comment

Congrats enjoy your new cooker

Comment

Congrats! and RIP

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here