Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1294.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	496276 Just got home from work. Now I just need to figure out where to put it out back.

Congrats.

Comment

Sweeeeet!!!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Just something about large boxes on your door step with cool stuff inside when you get home from work. Brightens your day right up!

Comment

about to order me one, the 24 inch!

Comment

How sweet is that! Better get it out of sight before your neighbor comes home. He will be really pissed off at the UPS guy for delivering it to the wrong house!

Comment

Told Erin the plan is to have enough cookers to cook a half a cow all at once.
                She Hmmphed at that statement.
                The arsenal now consists of the following:
                22" Weber Kettle with a SnS
                PBC
                28" Blackstone Griddle
                24" Smoke Vault
                I think it would be close.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Jerod Broussard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great plan. I think I could pull off 11 briskets in the 15 pound range.

• ssandy_561
                  ssandy_561 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And that's all in your PBC right?

😂

I just got the 24" vault recently. Really, really happy with it. One thing i have noticed though which is interesting, is that i get consistently much better/visible smoke rings when low and slowing on my weber kettle. Not sure if this is just something about vertical smokers...

Either way, im super happy with the 24" vault and i would guess you'll love it.

Comment

• N227GB
                  N227GB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Over in the PBC subforum someone mentioned they put their meat in the freezer for a little while before starting a cook, since the ring forms early when the meat temp is lower. Lately I've been kickstarting baby backs by doing this for 30 minutes.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here