Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24" Smoke Vault $218 on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24" Smoke Vault $218 on Amazon

I guess this makes my mind up Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1267.PNG
Views:	198
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	493944

That's a GREAT deal!! I like my Smoke Vault 24" very much!

Comment

Ha! That’s awesome. I posted about Home Depot having them at the same price last week. I was wondering if Amazon would slash their price. Options! 😀

Comment

I’ve got an outside natural gas hookup that makes me wonder if I should go to the dark side with my smoking....

Comment

• PJBowmaster
          PJBowmaster commented
          Editing a comment
          You know JF it's not a bad cooker to have in the arsenal. And it's SOO cheap! It gets down low and holds a lot of meat. I really don't notice an appreciable difference in flavor when smoking pork butts on my Weber w/SNS or my Smoke Vault. I use apple wood in either one. Great results every time. But the Smoke Vault holds a LOT more meat. I can get up to six Butts in that thing.....

What’s the flavor difference between the Smoke Vault and a good pellet grill?

Comment

Originally posted by McEDaddy View Post
          What’s the flavor difference between the Smoke Vault and a good pellet grill?
          You can adjust the smoke level on each, but more so with gas since you add either chips (minimal smoke) or chunks (more smoke) to the burner and you can keep adding wood through the whole cook with a gas smoker. A pellet rig, many report, has a milder smoke flavor, and while it of course uses pellets the whole cook, the burn is typically more efficient, producing a cleaner milder smoke.

Comment

It's $206.25 right now on Amazon

Comment

Would it be possible to stack these to make a taller smoke chamber for sausage?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
                Would it be possible to stack these to make a taller smoke chamber for sausage?
                This is all I got...

Click image for larger version

Name:	smokevaultfunny.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	506538

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Jerod Broussard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Loooong links here I come!!

Great deal. I got mine on sale and i love it.

Comment

How do users like us (i.e. instrument oriented) use our temperature probes?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here