Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I pulled the trigger on a Camp Chef Woodwind 24!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pulled the trigger on a Camp Chef Woodwind 24!

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Camp Chef Woodwind WiFi 24-Inch Pellet Grill. It should be delivered sometime next week. I considered the Woodwind 36 but need some space saved. I ordered the model with the sidekick attachment (now on backorder, of course). I'm looking forward to getting into the pellet smoking game.

I had to retire my Camp Chef Smoker Vault 24 and demote my Weber Smokey Mountain 24 to 3rd place to convince my better half to let me spend the money. Anyone in the SF Bay Area want a gently used Smoke Vault? Works great, probably needs a deep cleaning and it will look like new again, LOL.

Anyway, it should be delivered by 10 July, assuming nothing holds it up. I've considered posting an unboxing and put-together build. My face not included because, as my mother always said, I have a face for radio! We'll see, how focused on that I am when I get it.

I vote for pics!

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I vote for pics too.
      maybe after it is set up.

I think you will find the 24 inch size to be fine unless you are cooking for about 10 people all the time.

Comment

We’re focused with ya. 👍

Comment

Welcome to the Woodwinds section of the band!

Comment

Congrats! I am very happy with my 24" and have been surprised how much I like the sidekick.

Comment

Congrats on your new Cooker! I love my pellet smoker!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here